9752 229th Ln NE
Redmond, WA 98053
Listed at $589,000
Like-new Murray Franklyn 2 story 4 bed home in Redmond Ridge with large yard that backs up to open space. Walk to Rosa Parks Elementary. Formal living room, dining room & grand two story entry. Chefs kitchen with gas cook-top, stainless appliances & maple cabinets. Great room kitchen and family room with gas fireplace & built-ins opens to patio & back yard. High tech wiring throughout home for telecommunication, network & home entertainment using Legrand/On-Q systems, security system, new windows, new carpet & paint. Master bath has jetted tub and built-ins in master bedroom closet. This home in Redmond Ridge is light and bright and has it all, a must see.
- Minutes to Microsoft and downtown Redmond.
- Walk to Rosa Parks Elementary School
- Main floor den/office
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Great room concept
- Chefs kitchen with gas cook top.
- Murray Franklyn construction in 2001
- New carpet throughout home.
- New paint.
- Gas fireplace in family room.
- Security System
- Wired for multi-room remote audio system
- High Tech wiring for home entertainment, network and telcom using Legrand/On-Q systems
- Hunter Douglas blinds throughout the home
- 5 piece master bath with jetted tub.
- Custom built-ins in master closet.
- Automatic yard sprinkler system
- Large bonus room or 4th bedroom
- Backs up to open space
- Lots of storage in garage due to high ceiling storage system
Browse all Redmond WA homes for sale.
Incoming search terms:
- murray franklin homes
- murray franklyn homes
- murray franklin quality of construction
- murray franklin constructions around redmond
- murray franklin old homes for sale